Employee State Insurance (ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning less than Rs. 21,000 per month as salary, the employer contributes 4.75 per cent and the employee contributes to 1.75 per cent, a total of 6.5 per cent. This fund has been set up in the ESI Act, 1948, as per the rules and regulations administered by ESI Corporation (ESI), which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits through staff and their family through large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals. is. India. ESI is an autonomous corporation under the Ministry of Labor and Employment of the Government of India. But most of the dispensaries and hospitals are run by the respective State Governments.
Employees registered under ESI enjoy many benefits under the scheme. Medical care, medical attendance and treatment for insured persons, including medical, surgical and maternity treatment, supply of all medicines, ambulance services, super-specialty counseling, etc. for employee insured persons and their families. Enjoy the sick pay benefits too. Registration with ESI provides tremendous benefits to the employee and improves worker morale and retention. eMindsCA.com can help your company acquire and manage ESI registrations.
Reasons to Register ESI
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This plan provides employees with a comprehensive social security plan for the safety of employees during sickness, injury or disability.
ESI should be contributed by the employer to the employees whose salary is Rs. Less than 2,1,000 Employers should contribute 4.75% and employee 1.75% wages for ESI.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESI) is a Self-ESI, which provides employees with a scheme registered with the benefit of medical and disease. Employees registered under the scheme can avail of medical facilities and are entitled to sick salary benefits.
Under ESI coverage, if there is any change in the previous year, the organizations will have to file an annual return. Return of contribution that has been attached to the copy of all ESI contributions paid should be presented once every six months.
ESI registration for employers with more than 10 employees. The employee should contribute 4.75% of the employees’ salary towards ESI. Once, the registered identification code of 17 digits is allocated to the registered organization.
How do we help in ESI Registration
eMindsCA.com can help to get your business’s obtain ESI Registration subject to the government processing time in 12 to 20 days.
Got the question Request a call from eMindsCA.com Business Advisor.
Preparation of Application
An eMindsCA.com ESI specialist will prepare your ESI application with the necessary supporting documents, which have to be submitted for ESI Registration.
Once the application is prepared and submitted, the concerned ESI office will process the application and request more information or documents.
While processing the application, an eMindsCA.com ESI specialist will help you obtain any questions or requests for the document (if necessary) and ESP registration.
Creative Financial Management
Assets Under Management
Frequently Asked Questions
Using this section, get all the clarifications for your questions and doubts about outsourcing, finance, and investments. We love to clarify your doubts and get you back to your business real quick with more confidence.
Outsourcing allows you to focus on your main business, not your support departments. Outsourcing gives your company access to a high level of expertise, where you will be able to spend normally.
Cost effectiveness– The salary of professionals is significantly lower than in North America and Europe. This wage turns into difference cost savings.
24/7 operation – Offshore development facilities located in India are in the perfect time zone to help you operate 24/7.
Large pool of talent– Retraining experienced staff becomes difficult when they are given boring and repetitive work. India offers you a cost effective talent pool that you can tap for reliable service delivery.
Best Practices– High focus on improvement in quality and continuous process, offshore development centers work on high level efficiency, forecast and reliability. High level maturity reduces risk and provides significant benefits while managing service level agreements.
Bookkeeping & Accounting
AR follow-up – Aging analysis and reports
Bank/credit card reconciliations
P&L, Balance sheet and other regular reports
Preparation of Tax returns
Insurance Accounting Services