The Kohl’s credit card gives you the freedom to shop both in-store and online. Weekly sales and discounts are among the benefits of using a Kohl’s credit card, and obtaining a credit account with the company is as simple as filling out an online application. Continue reading and we’ll show you how.
1. Go to Kohl’s website. Press Shift and click this link to open Kohl’s website in a new window: Kohls.com.
Click on the link that says “my kohl’s charge” at the top of the page to be taken to the first signup page:
2. Select the “Apply now” option. This will launch a secure connection, allowing you to begin the signup process.
When you apply for a Kohl’s credit card, the store may collect and store personal information such as your name, birth date, phone number, address, email address, and social security number.
When you’re ready to proceed, click the “Apply Now!*” button.
3. Examine the page titled “Consent to Electronic Disclosures.” This entitles you to an electronic copy of the Kohl’s card member agreement, which you can view with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The cardmember agreement typically includes useful information about interest rates, billing statement periods, late payment fees, and other account-related items.
4. If you agree to the terms of the card agreement, click “Continue” to proceed to the Kohl’s online application.
If you received a Personal Offer Code, enter it in the following screen and click Submit. Otherwise, press the Continue button.
5. Fill out the section titled “Application Information.” Asterisks (*) indicate required information in form fields. Fill in your first and last names, home address, and primary (home) phone number.
Include your work phone number if you want.
6. In the “Verification Information” section of the Kohl’s online application, enter your information. In the required fields, enter your social security number, birth date, and annual household income.
If you want to receive sales alerts and coupons for future purchases, check the box next to the “Sign-up for Sale Alerts” field. If you do not want to use this option, uncheck the box.
7. Examine your information. Before moving on to the next step in the application process, double-check it.
Examine the fine print at the bottom of the application as well. Check the relevant box to confirm that you have read the credit card agreement, verified the information in your credit application, and granted Kohl’s permission to obtain information about your credit profile.
8. Select “Continue”. This completes the application process.
9. Please wait for confirmation. The confirmation page informs you that your application will be reviewed and processed by Kohl’s. In most cases, your credit account can be approved in as little as one minute.
Creative Commons License