This emindsca teaches you how to order an audiobook for Android using the Audible app. To make a purchase, you must already have a payment method set up with Audible.
1. Launch Audible on your Android device. It’s the orange icon with an open white book inside. It’s usually on the home screen or in the app drawer.
If you aren’t already logged in, please do so now.
2. Tap the ☰ menu. It’s at the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Tap Store. It’s the option with a shopping cart icon.
4. Tap Browse. It’s the first option under “Store.”
5. Locate the audiobook you want to buy. Scroll down to see the categories, then left or right across them to see the suggestions. Alternatively, you can look up a title or author by tapping the magnifying glass in the top-right corner of the screen.
6. Tap the book cover. You’ll see a list of details about the book, including its price.
7. Tap the Buy Now button to get started (price). This will charge the listed price to your default payment method. The book will then immediately download and appear in the Audible app’s My Library section.
If you have Audible credits and want to use them instead of money, select Buy for (number of) credits.
Creative Commons License