This emindsca teaches you how to add your credit card to Safari on your iPhone to make faster purchases. After you’ve added the card, you’ll be able to enter your name, card number, and expiration date with three quick taps at checkout.
1. Open your iPhone’s Settings. It’s the app on your home screen with a gray gear icon.
2. Scroll down and tap Safari. It’s about halfway down the list.
3. Tap AutoFill. It’s in the “General” section.
4. Tap Saved Credit Cards.
5. Please enter your passcode. If your iPhone is password-protected, you’ll need to enter it to proceed.
6. Tap Add Credit Card.
7. Fill out your credit card information. Enter the cardholder’s name, card number, expiration date, and a card nickname.
If you don’t want to type the card number, select Use Camera and place the front of your card in the rectangular frame.
8. Done is the final step. It is located in the upper right corner of the screen. The credit card number has now been saved.
Simply tap the credit card number field, then tap AutoFill Credit Card, to use this card when checking out (just above the keyboard). Choose your card to fill in the blanks.
When making purchases, you will still be required to enter your 3-digit security code.
Creative Commons License