7-Zip is a handy little tool for manipulating the most common types of archive files. This article explains how to use it to create a self-extracting archive, which is an archive that when opened, extracts all files to a directory.
1. Open 7Zip File manager (7zFM.exe)
2. Find the Files, which can be anything, and then click the big green “Add” button.
3. Make the archive format a.7z (under archive format, of course) and look for the create SFX archive command, which should work after the archive format is created. 7z
4. Set any other settings you might need
5. Click OK and you will be finished
Creative Commons License