This emindsca teaches you how to use Telegram’s desktop app to download a video from a Telegram chat and save it to your computer.
1. On your computer, launch the Telegram desktop app. Telegram’s icon is a white paper plane on a blue background. It can be found in the Applications folder on a Mac or in the Start menu on Windows.
The desktop app can be downloaded and installed from Telegram’s apps page.
2. On the left panel, select a chat. In your chats list, find the chat with the video you want to save and click it. This will start a conversation on the right side.
3. Right-click the video you want to save and select Save Target As. Locate the video file in the chat conversation and right-click to access the options. It will bring up a drop-down menu.
4. On the menu, select Save File As. This option will allow you to download and save the video file to your computer. When you click it, a new pop-up window will appear, allowing you to choose a location for your video to be saved.
5. Choose a folder from your computer. After your download is complete, you will find your saved video here.
6. In the pop-up, click Save. This will download the video file and save it to the folder you have specified on your computer.
Creative Commons License