You can share a video from your computer for others to see and hear if you’re in a Zoom meeting on your PC or Mac. This ementes will show you how to use Zoom screen sharing to show a video to everyone in your Zoom meeting.
1. Join or create a Zoom meeting. For more information on joining a meeting, refer to How to Join a Zoom Meeting on PC or Mac.
2. Open the video in a different programme or browser window. For example, if you want to share a video you downloaded to your computer, double-click it to open it in the default video player (such as Windows Media Player or Quicktime).
You don’t have to start watching the video just yet; if it’s playing automatically, press the pause button.
3. Click Share Screen in your Zoom meeting. It’s a green button at the bottom of the window.
4. Select the “Optimize Screen Sharing for Video Clip” checkbox. When you check this box, the box next to “Share computer sound” also checks, ensuring that your audience hears the video sound.
5. Select the window or application that contains your video. You’ll see all of the screens you can share, including your Zoom screen and any tabs or windows open in a web browser, such as YouTube. Based on the small preview image, you’ll be able to tell which one contains your video.
6. Click the Share button. When you share the selected screen, the Zoom meeting participants will see what you’ve chosen.
For example, if you chose a YouTube page in the previous step, the Zoom meeting participants will see the YouTube page in your web browser. To make the YouTube video full-screen, click the full-screen icon in the bottom right corner.
If you previously paused the video, return to it now and click Play to resume it.
When you’re ready to stop sharing, go to the top of your screen and click Stop Share.
Creative Commons License