If you are a BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) customer, you should use its online banking service at https://www.bpiexpressonline.com/. While you’re at it, you might as well get the companion mobile app for your device. Having these accesses will provide you with a lot of convenience when it comes to mobile banking. You don’t have to waste time going to the bank and waiting in line. You can make payments or send money to anyone using your mobile device.
Part 1 Downloading BPI Express Mobile app
1. Launch the App Store, Google Play, or the app store on your phone. Locate the appropriate app store on your device and tap to open it.
2. Search for BPI Express Mobile. Type in “BPI Express Mobile” on the search field.
3. Download BPI Express Mobile. Locate the correct app and download it. It’s free.
Part 2 Logging into BPI Express Mobile
1. BPI Express Mobile is now available. Search for the app on your mobile device. Its app icon has a red background with the name and logo of the BPI on it. To use it, simply tap on it.
2. Sign in. Fill in the appropriate fields with your BPI Express Mobile User ID and password. This is the account you use to access BPI Express Online. To proceed, tap the “Login” button.
3. Examine your BPI accounts. You will be able to see all of your BPI accounts, as well as their corresponding balances, on the landing screen.
Part 3 Activating “Transfer to Anyone”
1. Turn on “Transfer to Anyone.” You must first activate this feature before you can transfer money from your BPI accounts to anyone using BPI Express Mobile. Tap “More” from the app’s left panel menu, then “Enable Transfer to Anyone.”
2. Provide activation information. Fill out the Enable Transfers form that appears on your screen. Enter the Device Alias, ATM Account, and Joint Account Indicator, and then choose your activation method.
You can activate this feature by submitting a signed form to any BPI branch or by visiting any Express Teller ATM.
To proceed, tap the “Request Activation” button.
3. Turn on the feature. If you chose to activate from an Express Teller ATM, go to any one and follow the on-screen instructions. If you chose to submit a signed form, take it to any BPI branch and turn it in.
You should be able to use this feature from BPI Express Mobile once your request has been verified and processed.
Part 4 Transferring Money to Anyone
1. Log into BPI Express Mobile.
2. Go to “Transfer to Anyone.” From the left panel menu, tap “Transfer” then “Transfer to Anyone”.
3. Indicate the account that is the source. To process the transfer, you must fill out a form on the Transfer to Anyone screen. Select the source account in the first field. This is where the funds will come from. Tap the field and choose an option from the drop-down menu.
4. Input the destination account’s information. The destination account must be entered in the following field. This is where the funds will be transferred. Tap the field and enter your account number.
This should also be a BPI account number.
5. Indicate the monetary value. In the final field, enter the amount to be sent. Tap the amount field and enter it.
6. Begin the transfer. Input data into this form with extreme caution. Once you’ve transferred money, there’s no way to get it back if you entered an incorrect account number or amount. Select the “Transfer” option.
Once completed, the funds will be transferred immediately, even if it is already after banking hours. BPI Express Mobile is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Creative Commons License