Customers of Virgin Mobile can check their account balance at any time to see how much prepaid funds they have left on their phone plan, according to the company. Virgin Mobile has you covered whether you want to check your balance while on the go or while sitting at home on your computer. You can check your account balance online at the Virgin Mobile website, or you can access your account directly from your mobile phone in a variety of ways depending on your phone model.
Method 1 Checking Your Balance Using a Computer
1. Visit the Virgin Mobile website for more information. If you want to check your balance online, you’ll need a computer and an active Internet connection. Go to the Virgin Mobile MyAccount login page by clicking here.
2. Please log in. Log in to your Virgin Mobile account using your mobile phone number and PIN, or your account number and password, whichever is more convenient. To check your voicemail and verify your identity, you should have a PIN that you can use to log into your account.
If you have forgotten your password or PIN, simply click on the small text that says “forgot your password” below the password box. This link will guide you through the process of authenticating your account and creating a new password.
3. Check your account’s balance. Then, from the side menu bar, select “Account Overview” by clicking on the word “Account.” The balance of your account will be displayed at the top of your session, just below the top menu bar, and will be updated as needed.
In addition to Pay as You Go and Monthly Plans, Broadband2Go and Assurance Wireless are all compatible with this technique. Using a Virgin Mobile Custom account will result in a link appearing above the original log in screen indicating you should log on somewhere else.
Method 2 Checking Your Balance Using Your Phone
1. Make use of a smart phone. If you have a smart phone, you can access your Virgin Mobile account by selecting “MyAccount” from the main menu of your phone. The MyAccount application will launch and appear on the screen.
Once the MyAccount app has been launched, select Account Information from the drop-down menu that appears.
Select Submit once you have entered your Virgin Mobile telephone number and password (if applicable). Immediately below the section titled “Balance Information,” you will see your current account balance displayed.
You can also access your account information by visiting m.virginmedia.com/account on your smart phone’s web browser. However, if that is not an option, you can text the word ACCOUNT to the number 80150, and the number will respond with a link that will take you directly to your account information.
2. Make a call to Virgin Mobile. You can always call the number 225 to check your balance while you’re on the go. If you have a Pay as You Go plan, you will receive an automated message informing you of your account balance and the date by which your plan will expire.
You must dial the number from your personal Virgin Mobile phone in order to receive assistance. The balance stated on the recording will correspond to the balance for the phone number from which you are calling.
Keep in mind that each call will cost you twenty cents.
3. Send a text message to Virgin Mobile. It is possible to text Virgin Mobile in the event that you are not able to call the company or would prefer to see your account balance in written form. Simply text the word BAL to the number 225 to receive your account balance via text message in a matter of seconds.
Please keep in mind that each text message costs twenty cents.
4. Speak with a representative about your situation. In the event that you are having difficulties checking your balance, you may wish to speak with a live person on the phone to assist you. Call 1-888-322-1122 between the hours of 4 a.m. and 8 p.m. PST Monday through Friday, or between the hours of 4 a.m. and 7 p.m. PST Saturday and Sunday to reach Virgin Mobile customer service.
If you have a Virgin Mobile Custom account, you can also call 911 directly from your Virgin Mobile phone by dialling *611.
As soon as you’re connected, pay attention to and follow the prompts provided by the Virgin Mobile automated system to speak with a live representative who is knowledgeable about billing and account management. The representative will assist you in determining the current balance of your bank account.
Creative Commons License