1. Make use of Google. Google will be your best friend. Whenever you have a question about something or need to research a specific topic, use Google to find the answer.
2. Find out everything you need to know about computers. Information can be found in e-books, on websites, and even in physical books. It’s available at your local library if you’re interested. Use Google to locate them, as mentioned in the previous tip. Additionally, you might want to look for computer-related information on the Usenet.
3. Be well-versed in a variety of fields. It is worthwhile to gain an understanding of what a digital camera is even if you have no plans to use one or answer questions about them in the future. Anything and everything you learn will be useful to you at some point in your life.
4. Become an expert in your field. Something technology-related that you are interested in and that you find enjoyable to discuss. Let’s say you’re blogging with WordPress. Investigate the subject and become familiar with the tools and techniques.
5. Read this article to find out how to treat computer viruses such as Viruses or Spyware, and how to avoid Malware. Avast, Malwarebytes, Spybot, AVG, and Spyhunter are some of the best anti-virus/spyware programmes available. There are numerous anti-virus and anti-spyware programmes available, some of which are free.
6. Learn how to programme by watching this video. Programming is one of the most important skills to have in today’s technological environment. No one would be able to programme, and there would be no internet, let alone Windows! We wouldn’t even have video games, MP3 players, or anything else electronic if it weren’t for the Internet. It would be fine if we didn’t have any lights, of course. Python (which is recommended for beginners), C, C++, C#, Java, and PHP are just a few of the programming languages available. You can learn a little bit of programming from websites all over the internet. If you want to learn how to programme, start with HTML. At http://www.w3schools.com/, you can find some extremely useful tutorials.
7. Make use of a Unix or Linux operating system. A large number of the world’s most technologically savvy individuals are familiar with the Unix family of operating systems. This family of operating systems is completely free, and you are welcome to examine the source code that was used to create them. There are also better programming tools and technical tools available in this family of operating systems than what can be found on the Windows operating system.
8. Join an online community of other tech gurus and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
9. Engage in scientific and technical discussions with your expert colleagues at work, school, or any other location. This way, you can gain hands-on experience or a wonderful jump-start that will set you on the right path.
Creative Commons License