This emindsca will teach you how to view archived channels in Slack using the computer app or a web browser; however, you will not be able to do so using the mobile application.
1. Slack will be launched. You can access the computer client through a web browser or by selecting it from the Start menu or the Applications folder.
If you’re a member of more than one workspace, you’ll have the opportunity to choose one at this time.
2. Toggle the arrow to the right. Located in the vertical menu on the left-hand side of the window, next to Saved Items and Threads, is the three-dot menu icon.
3. Click Channel Browser. It should be in the second grouping in the menu that drops down.
4. Click Filter. You’ll see this on the right side of the window.
5. Select Archived channels from the drop-down menu that appears next to “Channel Type.” This will narrow down the results to only show you the channels that have been archived in the workspace.
Click on the channel you want to unarchive and then press the information icon (which looks like a lowercase I inside a circle) and then select Unarchive from the drop-down menu.
Creative Commons License