This emindsca will show you how to uninstall updates from Google Play services using the Google Play services. If you do this, however, it is possible that your Android will become unresponsive.
1. Go to the Settings menu. You can find the gear icon in the Quick Settings panel by swiping down from the top of your screen, or you can find the gear app icon on one of your Home screens, by searching, or in the app drawer.
2. Tap Apps. This might also say “Apps & notifications” depending on your phone’s manufacturer.
3. Tap Google Play services. You’ll find it in the “G” section of the alphabetical list of applications on your phone.
4. Tap ⋮. It’s in the top right corner of your screen.
5. Select Uninstall updates from the drop-down menu. To confirm your action and uninstall the Google Play services updates, select Ok from the pop-up menu.
If you’re having trouble uninstalling updates, it’s possible that you need to disable “Android Device Manager” in Settings > Security > Device Administrators to get things to work properly.
Creative Commons License