This ementes teaches you how to use a Microsoft Excel template to keep track of several projects at the same time.
1. Navigate to https://analysistabs.com/project/tracking/templates/excel/multiple/#bm1 to download the template. in the context of a web browser This website offers a free Excel template called Analysistabs, which can be used to manage a number of projects and tasks at the same time.
2. Click ANALYSISTABS – Multiple Project Tracking Template Excel. This will download the template to your computer’s Downloads folder.
3. Double-click the file to open it. It’s the ANAYLSISTABS-Multiple-Project-Tracking-Template-Excel.xslm file in the Downloads folder with the name ANAYLSISTABS. The file will now be opened in Microsoft Excel.
4. Click the Data Sheet sheet. It’s one of the sheets at the bottom of the workbook.
5. Fill in the blanks with your own information. Enter all of the ongoing projects and their specifics, including tasks, personnel, start and expected completion dates, and any other relevant information. You can also customise the layout by adding or removing columns and rows to suit your needs.
6. To save your changes, press Control+S on your keyboard. Change the name of the file and save it to the location of your choosing if you are prompted.
7. Select the Project Plan sheet from the drop-down menu. It can be found at the end of the workbook. This will reveal the specifics of your first project.
8. Fill out the necessary information for your first project. Fill in the blanks with the names of the project, the customer, and the manager, as appropriate.
9. To access the “All Projects” menu, select the small arrow next to it. It’s located above the right-hand panel. There will be a list of additional projects displayed.
10. Project 2 can be accessed by clicking on it. This opens a new version of the last sheet you were working on in a new tab on your computer.
11. Input all of the necessary information for your second project. As soon as you’re finished, you can move on to selecting projects and entering details for them.
12. As the project progresses, make sure to update your progress on the Data Sheet. The Project Plan and Project Summary sheets will be updated if any changes are made to the Project Summary sheet.
13. Press Control+S to save your work.
Creative Commons License