As part of this presentation, you will learn how to use the Horizon software on your computer (PC, Mac, or laptop) to read documents, transfer documents, and post documents on the internet for others to download. This may take a few minutes, depending on your Internet connection speed and the type of computer you are using.
Method 1 The Laptop Portion: One
1. Download the Horizon Xbox Modding tool. This will allow you to open/transfer Xbox Files to the Internet.
2. Browse the software for curiosity. This may come in handy in the future if you want to do more with the programme in the future.
3. Go to your Xbox.
Method 2 Xbox portion 1
1. Navigate to the settings section of your account and then to the storage section. You will need a USB drive that has been configured in the Xbox Settings for the next step.
2. Look for the file using your login information. You want to read something on the computer that belongs to you. After that, copy it over to the USB drive along with the file.
3. Take the USB out of the Xbox and go back to your computer.
Method 3 Laptop: 2
1. If you have your Horizon programme open and plug in the USB drive, the programme will prompt you to choose whether or not to use the file. After that, you can upload the file to the Internet and open it with another programme if you so desire, such as Microsoft Word.
Some programmes claim to be able to read Xbox files, but you do not want to change the device settings because doing so will cause all of the files on the Xbox to be deleted completely. If they request that the device be reconfigured, try a different type of programme to see if that will work instead of the original. (This may take a significant amount of time.)
Creative Commons License