Twitch and YouTube Streams are enhanced with the addition of Nightbot, a chatbot that can moderate and automate your conversations. With Nightbot in your chat, you can devote more time to interacting with and entertaining your viewers. You will learn how to include Nightbot in your Twitch or YouTube stream in this emindsca article.
1. Go to https://nightbot.tv/. You can use any web browser to add Nightbot to your streams.
2. Click Login. You’ll see this button in the top right corner of your browser.
3. Nightbot requires you to log in with the service that you intend to use it with. In order to add Nightbot to your Twitch account, for example, you must first sign in with your Twitch account details.
Depending on whether or not you have previously linked your Twitch or YouTube account, you may be required to authorise Nightbot.
4. To become a member of the channel, click Join Channel. In the upper right-hand corner of the web page, you’ll see a button similar to this one.
Nightbot will only join your channel if it is live and accessible to the public.
5. To appoint Nightbot as a moderator, simply follow the on-screen instructions. Going to your channel and typing commands like “/mod nightbot” are common examples of how to accomplish this.
Included in the default configuration are timers, spam protection, and commands. Go to your Nightbot dashboard and select the appropriate item from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of the page to make any of these changes.
Creative Commons License