Everyone is aware of keyloggers, and the majority of you have installed them to monitor your computer in order to find out who your friend is chatting with while you are away, what your children are searching for on the internet, or how your employees use or misuse office computers while you are away.
1. Decide what PC you are going to monitor.
2. Choose and download a keylogging software.
3. Launch the installer. Just follow the prompts.
4. Reboot. Then once you’re logged in again, open the keylogger software
5. Choose your password and remember it. The Keylogger is now activated.
6. Start keeping an eye on things. You can now keep track of your Internet navigation history, clipboard contents, anything typed, and much more.
Creative Commons License