You can have up to four different profiles signed into your PS4 at the same time. If you want to create a new profile, you must first log out of any other profiles that are currently active. This ementes teaches you how to log out of your PlayStation 4 console. In the event that you log out of your PS4 without first logging out of the PlayStation Network, your account will automatically attempt to reconnect to the PlayStation Network as soon as you log into that account on the PS4 for the second time.
Method 1 Signing Out of PSN
1. Using your cursor, navigate to the settings icon (the toolbox) and press the arrow key. For security reasons, if you do not want your account to automatically sign into the PSN the next time your PlayStation is turned on, you must first manually sign out of the PSN.
2. Select Account Management from the drop-down menu and press. To navigate, make use of the directional pad or the thumbstick.
3. Select Sign Out from the drop-down menu and press. However, you will not be signed out of your PlayStation Network account, only out of your PlayStation 4 account.
Method 2 Signing Out of PS4
1. Press after navigating to the power icon Image titled Windowspower.png and clicking on it. The quick menu can be accessed by pressing the up arrow on the directional pad or pushing the left thumbstick up.
2. Navigate to Log Out of PS4. This is usually the first option in the menu.
3. To begin, press. You will be logged out of that account immediately and will be prompted to press the PS button in order to proceed.
As soon as you press the PS button on your controller, you’ll be prompted to sign in to your existing account or create a new one.
Method 3 Signing Out of All Devices
1. Go to https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ in a web browser. If you can’t access your PlayStation currently, this is a way you can log out of your account from anywhere.
2. Log in. You’ll need your PSN account name and password to continue.
3. Click Security. You’ll see this in the menu on the left side of the page.
4. Click Sign Out of All Devices. You’ll find this at the bottom of the Security section.
5. Click Ok. You’ll need to confirm this action before continuing.
Your account everywhere will sign out of the PlayStation Network.
Creative Commons License