This ementes teaches you how to select multiple files on Google Drive and save copies of them to a specified folder on your Android device. It also includes a video tutorial.
1. On your Android device, launch the Google Drive application. The Drive icon is a triangle with yellow, blue, and green edges that appears on your computer’s desktop. It can be found in the Apps section of the menu bar.
To log in with your Google account on your Android device if you are not automatically signed in, you will need to enter your email address and password, as well as your password.
2. Tap and hold a file. This will select the file, and put a blue checkmark on its icon.
3. Select all of the files you want to copy by tapping and dragging them around. A blue checkmark will appear next to each of the files that have been selected. You have the option of selecting as many files as you want.
4. Select the three-dot icon from the drop-down menu. At the bottom of your screen, there is a toolbar that contains this button. It will cause a pop-up menu to appear.
5. From the drop-down menu, select Send a copy. This option will open a new pop-up window that will allow you to choose which app you want to use to share the files you have selected.
6. Save the file to your computer’s hard drive. Copying all of the selected files and saving duplicate copies of each file in your Drive storage is possible with this option.
7. Under the Account heading, select the email address from the drop-down menu. If you want to save your copied files to a different account’s Drive, you can use this option to select a different email address.
8. To open a folder, select it from the Folder drop-down menu. If you want to save your copied files in a different location than the one specified by default, you can use this option to change the destination folder.
9. To save your work, click on the blue SAVE button. Located in the lower-right corner of the pop-up window, this button allows you to close the window. It will copy all of the selected files and save the copies to the destination folder that you specify in the wizard.
Creative Commons License