This emindsca will show you how to connect your Fitbit Versa 2 to your phone by using the Fitbit mobile app, which you can find on the Fitbit website. It is not possible to set up the Versa 2 without an Android or iPhone, as it is not compatible with the Windows 10 computer app or with any other computer.
1. Open the Fitbit app on your mobile device and log into your account. This app icon has a blue background with white dots on it and appears to be a square. Depending on your device, you can find this app on your home screen, in the app drawer, or by searching.
If you don’t already have the Fitbit mobile app, you can get it for free from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store by searching for “Fitbit.”
2. Select your account picture from the drop-down menu. You’ll find it in the top left corner of your screen, where you’ll see a list of all the devices that are currently connected.
3. Tap Set up a Device. It’s next to a plus sign under the header, “Devices.”
4. Set up the Versa 2 by tapping on it. Following the model name, an icon of the associated Fitbit is displayed beside it, and a button to proceed with the setup is located at the bottom of your screen once you have selected the Versa 2.
After you press the Next button, your phone will begin searching for your Versa via Bluetooth. If you have an Android phone, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Quick Menu, then tap the Bluetooth icon to turn it on. When using an iPhone, go to Control Center and tap the Bluetooth icon.
6. In the app, enter the digits that were displayed on the Versa 2 screen and then tap Next. Following a Bluetooth connection between your phone and your Versa 2, a series of numbers will appear on the face of your watch, which you will enter into your phone’s companion app to confirm that your phone has located the correct Bluetooth device.
7. Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your password by tapping on it. Before you can proceed, your watch must have access to Wi-Fi in order to download and instal any necessary updates.
When prompted, select Next to continue, and your Versa 2 will begin to download and instal any necessary updates. Make sure your phone is close to your watch and that your watch is still charging during this process, as it may take some time.
8. Continue by pressing the Continue button. When the updates have completed installation, your watch will have completed its connection with your phone. Your Fitbit can be used in conjunction with other services such as Alexa and others, some of which will be displayed on your watch’s screen once it has been set up.
Creative Commons License