Using the Amazon mobile app or the web browser on your computer, you can cancel your Kindle Unlimited subscription, as explained in this emindsca. If you purchased your membership in advance (for example, as a gift or as part of a package deal), you will not be reimbursed for any unused months.
Method 1 Using the Amazon Mobile App
1. Use your phone or tablet to access Amazon. This app icon, which looks like a blue shopping cart with the word “Amazon” over it, can be found on your Home screen, in the app drawer, or by searching for it on your device.
2. Tap the ☰ menu. It’s the three horizontal lines near the top-left corner of your screen.
3. Tap Your Account. It’s in the first grouping of menu options under “Home.”
4. Tap Memberships & subscriptions. It’s under the “Account Settings” header near the bottom of that section.
5. Select your Kindle Unlimited Subscription from the drop-down menu. You’ll be taken to the subscription’s details page, which includes information such as the current payment method that has been selected.
6. Tap Kindle Unlimited Settings. You’ll find this under the “Advanced controls” header.
7. Tap Cancel Kindle Unlimited Membership. It’s under the “Manage Membership” header.
8. Tap Cancel Membership. A confirmation message will appear.
9. Confirm your selection by following the on-screen instructions. Once your cancellation has been confirmed, you will receive an email informing you that your membership has been cancelled. It will also show you the date on which your Kindle Unlimited benefits will expire, if you have any.
Method 2 Using a Web Browser
1. Log in at https://amazon.com in a web browser. You can use any web browser to do this, including Chrome and Safari.
2. Hover your cursor over Accounts & Lists to see more information. This can be found in the top right corner of your web browser and will cause a drop-down menu to appear.
3. Click Your Kindle Unlimited. It’s near the bottom of the menu.
4. Select Cancel Kindle Unlimited Membership from the drop-down menu. On the left-hand side of the page, just below the heading “Manage Membership,” is the link.
5. Click End Membership on [DATE]. You can use the membership’s benefits until that date.
Creative Commons License