It is possible that you will be pleased to learn that you can obtain credit cards through Amazon that can only be used on their website. If you enjoy shopping at Amazon.com, you may be pleased to learn that you can obtain credit cards through Amazon that can only be used on their site. Amazon provides its members with a choice of four different credit cards to use when shopping on their website, allowing you to select the card that appears to be the most advantageous to you. To apply, you must be a legal resident of the United States with a valid Social Security number or individual tax identification number (TIN). Make sure you have this information on hand when you fill out the application.
Method 1 Choosing a Card
1. If you have a Prime membership, you should consider getting a Prime Visa Signature Card. There are several options available, the most popular of which is the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, which gives you 5 percent of your money back from Amazon and Whole Foods, 2 percent of your money back from pharmacies and gas stations, and 1 percent of your money back on all other purchases. You will not be charged an additional fee if you use the card outside of the country, and it includes fraud and theft protection; however, depending on your credit score, you could be charged interest ranging from 14 percent to 24 percent on your purchases.
Because the Visa Signature Card is provided by Chase Bank, you can go to their website to find out any additional information you might require.
If you have an Amazon Prime membership, you are only eligible to apply for a Prime Visa card.
2. Choose the Amazon.com Store Card if you want an easier time getting approved. For as long as you have an Amazon Prime membership, you can earn 5 percent of your money back on all of your Amazon purchases using the Store Card programme. You will automatically receive a $60 credit when you sign up for the card, which will be credited to your Amazon account. However, the interest rate on this card is 25.99 percent, regardless of your credit score.
Synchrony Bank is the company that provides this card.
You can use this card for other purchases as well, but you will not receive any money back unless you use it to purchase items from Amazon.
As a result, this card is easier to get approved for because you receive less money back in total.
3. To get a lower interest rate on a Visa Signature Card, you should apply for one. However, the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card, which is very similar to the Prime Visa Card, only provides you with a 3 percent cash back rebate on purchases made on the Amazon website. All other benefits, such as the 1 percent money back from other purchases (including drug stores, restaurants, and gas stations), as well as fraud protection, have remained the same. Depending on your credit score, the interest rate can range from 14 percent to 24 percent per annum.
Chase Bank is also responsible for providing this card.
You do not need to be a member of Amazon Prime in order to apply for this card.
4. If you run an Amazon business, you should consider getting a business card. In addition to 5 percent cash back on Amazon purchases, the Amazon Business Prime American Express Card also offers 2 percent cash back on purchases made at gas stations, restaurants, and drug stores, as well as 1 percent cash back on other select purchases. However, you will only be able to apply for this card if you are the owner of a legally registered business, and they will require you to provide your business name on the application.
American Express is the company that provides this card.
When applying for this credit card, the interest rates are determined by your credit score at the time of application.
Method 2 Applying for an Amazon Credit Card
1. Access your Amazon account by entering your username and password. It is necessary to either create a new Amazon account or log into an existing one before you can submit your application. Make certain that you are logged into the account that you wish to have linked to the credit card that you are applying for.
If you’re using the Amazon app, you’re most likely already logged in to your account.
2. Locate the credit card for which you wish to apply. You can either browse through the Credit Card Marketplace to find the card that best suits your needs, or you can go directly to the page of the card you want to apply for. In order to make your final decision, you should double-check the terms and conditions and read customer reviews.
To learn more about the Credit Card Marketplace, go to https://www.amazon.com/compare-credit-card-offers/b?ie=UTF8&node=3561432011 and type in “compare credit card offers.”
3. On the page of the card you selected, click on the button that says “Apply now.” Once you’ve decided on a credit card, select it by clicking on it and then clicking on the button that says “Apply now.” When you click this, you will be redirected to the bank’s website, and Amazon may ask you to log in again to ensure that you are who you say you are.
Despite the fact that the credit card is issued by Amazon, you must apply for it on the bank’s website because it is technically their credit card.
4. Completely fill out the application with all of your information. Make certain that all of the information you provide on the application is correct in order to avoid having your acceptance delayed. Prepare to fill out the form by keeping your driver’s licence, social security card, and address close by so that you don’t have to get up and look for them later.
During the first section of the application process, you will be asked for personal information such as your full name, physical mailing address, and email address, among other things. The physical address must be in the United States of America. To proceed to the next page, either click “Continue” or scroll down.
The following section or page will ask for your phone number, social security number, date of birth, and mother’s maiden name, among other personal information. Simply fill it out as needed, then scroll down or click “Continue.”
You will be asked for information about your financial situation in the third section or page (e.g., annual net income). Fill out the form with all of the information requested, then scroll down or click “Continue.”
The final section or page will contain the card’s terms and conditions, as well as the fees and prices associated with the card, which you should carefully review before proceeding.
5. Please submit your application. Please double-check your application to ensure that you have included all of the necessary information and that you have not left any required fields blank. Before clicking “Submit,” make sure you have checked the “I agree” box at the bottom of the page.
Submission of an incorrect application can cause the approval process for your credit card to be prolonged, so double-checking all of your information before submitting it is extremely important.
6. Wait for your card or notification to arrive. All that remains is for you to wait for the decision on your application to be approved (or rejected). If your application is approved, you will receive a response within a few seconds, and you will be able to use your card number on Amazon immediately after that response.
The actual card will be mailed to the address you provided, and you should expect to receive it within 7 to 10 business days of submitting your information.
A notification from the bank will be sent to you within 2 to 4 weeks if your application is not approved.
If your credit score is less than 640 or if you have no credit history at all, you may not be approved for the loan.
Creative Commons License