TeamViewer is a computer software programme that can be used to remotely control desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing, and even file transfer from one computer to another via the internet. In this case, if you have a home or small office network with computers in several different locations, you may want to use a remote desktop to work on all of them from a single workstation using a remote desktop client. One interesting feature of TeamViewer is that you can access all of the features through their phone applications (which are available for both Android and iOS devices)! Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux are among the other operating systems that are compatible. If you intend to use TeamViewer for business purposes, you will need to purchase one of the company’s products. Personal use of the remote desktop, on the other hand, does not necessitate the purchase of a licence; you simply do not receive the business and commerce components.
1. Installing Teamviewer on your computer(s) begins with downloading the software from the Teamviewer website, http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download, and saving the file to your computer’s desktop.
2. To begin the installation, double-click the setup file (which should be named “TeamViewer Setup en.exe”). If a pop-up window appears, select “Allow” or “Run” to grant permission for the software to be installed on your computer.
3. Once the setup is complete, you will be presented with an options page where you can choose how you want TeamViewer to be installed. There are three options to choose from.
4. Then you’ll be asked to select whether you’re using TeamViewer for “personal,” “company,” or “both of the above” purposes in the section below. Personal use, according to TeamViewer, is defined as any use for which you are not directly or indirectly compensated. Make your selection carefully before moving on to the next step.
5. At this point, the installation is complete, which is a relief! Wait for the installation to complete the download of the files to your C: drive. Following that, TeamViewer will automatically generate a random ID and password that can be used to connect to other computers and cellular devices on the network. You can, on the other hand, create a personal account rather than simply remembering digits.
6. Using your iPhone or Android phone, go to the App Store or Play Store and search for “TeamViewer for remote control,” then select the application from the results.
7. To download and instal the app, select “Install App” from the drop-down menu. To start the app, double-click on the “TeamViewer” icon that has been installed;
8. In the corresponding fields, enter your TeamViewer ID and the password for your PC that you generated in Step 3; then click on the “Remote Control” button.
9. A popup window appears on your PC, indicating that it is being controlled remotely by your phone.
Creative Commons License