This emindsca will show you how to install the most recent Showbox update on a computer. Because Showbox only works on Android phones and tablets, you’ll need to install the app on an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.
1. Open the Android emulator on which you installed Showbox.
2. Open the Play Store. You’ll usually find it on the home screen of your emulator.
3. Click the ≡ menu. It’s in the search bar at the top of the screen. This opens the menu.
4. Click My apps & games. This takes you to a list of installed apps with available updates.
5. Click UPDATE next to Showbox. This will update Showbox to the latest version.
If you see a button that says “OPEN” instead of “UPDATE,” you’re already using the latest version of Showbox.
Creative Commons License