If you try to download an app that is larger than 200MB using a mobile network or cellular data, you may receive an error message. This emindsca teaches you how to avoid this problem and download large apps using mobile data.
Method 1 iOS 13
1. Go into Settings on your phone.
2. Find the iTunes & App Store section.
3. Find the settings Mobile Data or Cellular Data. Click on App Downloads.
4. Choose Always Allow.
Method 2 iOS 12 and Older
1. Check that WiFi is turned off. You can disable WiFi in two ways: swipe up and deselect the WiFi icon, or go to Settings > Wi-Fi and make sure the switch is turned off.
2. Download the desired app from the App Store. You will get a notification about the 200MB restriction. Click OK.
3. Go to Settings > General.
4. Open Date & Time settings.
5. Disable the option Set Automatically.
6. Set a new date almost a year forward.
7. Find the app you tried to download and tap it to start downloading.
Creative Commons License